Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: The Game Controller thread

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gamecube
    gamecube controller


    original Xbox controller
    B00005RKPM03LZZZZZZZ

    X-Box controller S
    controller s

    PS2
    ps2 dualshock2a

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 03:00 PM: Message edited by: TrueHorror ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I definitely like the Xbox S controller the best. Their big one is poop.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Johnny Feldman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ps2 is nice, it offers alot of control options

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    I definitely like the Xbox S controller the best. Their big one is poop.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">THE THING IM IFFY ABOUT THE S controller is the placement of the black and white buttons

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh, cool. Thanks. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...with that S controller, I really can't decide which console I'd rather get.

    Damn, damn, damn.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Johnny Feldman:
    ps2 is nice, it offers alot of control options
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ps2 is comfortable but I like the xbox one cause it sits nicely on my lap like a cheap whore.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    Hmmm...with that S controller, I really can't decide which console I'd rather get.

    Damn, damn, damn.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you like alot of Japanese anime flavored rpg games. Then Ps2 is the choice for you. If you like first person shooters and action titles go with X-Box as the graphics are usually a tad better and it has faster loading times. Plus GTA looks ten times better on the box.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I really only want the console for games that aren't available on the PC, considering consoles (esp. XBOX) are just low-end computers.

    So basically what I really want right now are the TF and Spidey 2 games, and TF is only on PS2.

    However, if the XBOX is really that much better, I could do without the TF game.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
    Well, I really only want the console for games that aren't available on the PC, considering consoles (esp. XBOX) are just low-end computers.

    So basically what I really want right now are the TF and Spidey 2 games, and TF is only on PS2.

    However, if the XBOX is really that much better, I could do without the TF game.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have both and I prefer Xbox. I dont get how people say Graphics dont matter...isnt that the whole point. Ps2 has good graphics on some games but others I find underwhelming. Also Most MAJOR titles are released for both consoles anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •